© Copyright Your Path 2012
Website designed and built by burleigh
Welcome to our website www.yourpath.biz. If you continue to browse and use this website,
you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
which govern Your Path’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
to abide by them, and if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions,please
do not use our website.
The term Your Path or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is
Helen Braithwaite. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, and is not intended to amount to advice
on which reliance should be placed. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be
implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection
with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
• This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation
as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Copyright in the material (including information, images, logos, photos, and overall appearance
of the site) is owned by Your Path. Commercial use or publication of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without
the prior written consent of Your Path or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
• Your Path is a trade mark of Helen Braithwaite. All trade marks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged
on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.